5th January 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

How to write IBPS exam in clerical post? I have done 12th with 70% marks in commerce stream

i had done my 12th with 70% of marks in commerce stream. And i want to write IBPS exam of clerical post. Can i write this exam? And please tell the eligibility criteria of this exam?

17th July 2014, 01:24 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: How to write IBPS exam in clerical post? I have done 12th with 70% marks in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had done my 12th with 70% of marks in commerce stream. And i want to write IBPS exam of clerical post. Can i write this exam? And please tell the eligibility criteria of this exam?
Being a 12th standard student, you are ineligible to apply for IBPS Clerk entrance examination. Graduation is the minimum educational qualification to apply to IBPS Clerk. So, I suggest you to complete graduation course to be eligible for IBPS clerk entrance examination.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-Bachelor’s degree in any Subject from recognized University are eligible to apply for IBPS clerk examination.
-Candidates should have born between 20 years to 28 years are acceptable and relaxation will be applicable for reserved -category students.
-Candidates should have basic computer knowledge.

How to apply:- Candidates can apply for this IBPS clerk exam through online mode by visiting the official website (www.ibps.in). Candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of their photograph and signature prior to applying online.
15th June 2015, 07:35 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to write IBPS exam in clerical post? I have done 12th with 70% marks in commerce stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Earlier for the clerk post IBPS used to allow the higher secondary passed candidates to sit for this examination. But now this option is not available anymore. Irrespective of which post now you want to apply for, a graduation degree is a must.

This exam is quite a popular one where all the major public sector bank participates in and on getting good marks in the written exam you will get a score card. By using that you will have the option of applying in banks of your choice.

For the clerk exam as mentioned above apart from having a graduation degree, your age needs to be between 20 and 28 years. For the reserved category candidates there is age relaxation.

There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.
1. SC/ST Candidates: 33 Years.
2. OBC Candidates: 31 Years.
3. PWD Candidates: 38 Years.

But since you have 60%+ marks at 10+2 level therefore you are eligible to sit for the SBI clerk exam and you should try that as both these clerk exams have similar exam patterns.

Age Criteria: 18-28 years

To get detailed information about this exam please click on this link: https://www.sbi.co.in/
17th June 2015, 03:09 PM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend as of now being a 12th pass out you are not eligibe to apply for the ibps clerk exam for that you must have at least graduation and then you can apply for that.
ELIGIBILITY:
1.you must have an indian citizenship.
2.you should have completed your graduation from any recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
3.Age limit for the exam is 21 to 27 years.age relaxation is given to the reserve category students.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?