6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?

Sir, It is my dream to do Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  3. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  4. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?
  5. Entrance exams to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus?
  6. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  8. Can I get admission in BSc 2nd year?
  9. Entrance exams to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London?
  10. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  11. Where should I study Bachelor of Library and Information Science? List of government entrance exams for it?
  12. Can we do MSc after BSc if I choose Mathematics, states and economics in BSc
  13. How many fields are there in BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  15. List of course which I can take in B.Sc after completion of 12th with 80% marks?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in West Bengal?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  18. Detailed information and entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Design course?
17th September 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, It is my dream to do Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the SAT or ACT examinations and English language test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to study Bachelor of Computer Science at the University of Southern Indiana. Duration of the course is four years. Admission to the course is done on the basis of the following: SAT or ACT scores, academic scores, extracurricular activities and recommendations from counselors. Candidates can contact the university for more details regarding this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?