22nd January 2016, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Which further course i can study in abroad after M.Tech from SRM University?

I have done post graduation in M.tech from SRM university in India. Now i want to study further but in abroad only. So can you please tell me which course can i opt for now? Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether taking admission in SRM University is worthy if in future I want to study abroad?
  2. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Which are the state government colleges in India accepting GATE score for admission?
  5. Opportunities in India and abroad after B.Tech in Biotech from SRM University?
  6. Which course should I choose after B.Tech in abroad between MS and M.Tech? From where to get the study material?
  7. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
  8. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  9. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  10. Is SRM university degree equivalent to recognized university/institution?
  11. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  12. Can I study M.Tech in Abroad through GRE?
  13. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  14. Which one is beter for doing engineering between Manipal and SRM?
  15. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  16. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does this good of going to London to pursue Engineering? Which place is better for this course between India and England?
  18. Which subject should I choose in B.Sc(H) that will be favourable to study in Abroad?
15th February 2016, 05:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which further course i can study in abroad after M.Tech from SRM University?

You can do the course of PhD from Abroad as it will be beneficial for you in the long run after the completion of M.Tech from SRM University.
You have not mentioned the specialization in which you have completed you M.Tech, so it is better for you to apply for the course of PhD in the subject from your Master Degree that you are most comfortable with.
This is what you must do to study further after the completion of M.Tech from SRM University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?