21st October 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?

I have no good academic result( its GPA 2.58 in BSEEE ).if i get good/normal GRE score,is there possible to get study scholarship in Europe or USA or any other country?

Related Questions:
  1. Rs 10 lakh scholarship for SC/ST from government of AP?
  2. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores?
  3. In which course am I eligible to take admission in abroad after doing 2 years B.Tech in Electrical Technology?
  4. How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics? -- [New]
  5. How to Get Scholarship for MS in USA/UK?
  6. GRE after MBBS: Salaries, Scholarships
  7. Obtaining full scholarship to study Drug Development and Analysis in Europe or USA?
  8. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  9. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  10. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  12. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  14. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given?
  15. What should be my GRE score to get scholarship in USA? I have secured 86% in SSC, 92% in Intermediate and 72% in B.Tech
  16. Can I get Tata Scholarship to do MS in USA after scoring 1010 in GRE, 83 in TOEFL and 71.83 in B.Tech?
  17. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  18. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
30th October 2014, 11:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good GRE scores can get me a scholarship to study in Europe or USA?

Yes, a very good score in GRE can definitely help you in getting scholarship. There are many universities which give scholarship to the best scorers in GRE and TOEFL or IELTS in order to persuade and motivate those students to study in their university and not opt for any other university. Even some universities also give scholarships for exceptional performance of students in certain section of the entrance tests like Essay writing in TOEFL,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?