9th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Guidelines to do higher studies after B.Sc nursing in USA

Respected Sir/Madam, I have complete my B.Sc nursing in Gujarat, India and I am willing to Go USA for my higher study and want to make my professional carrier in USA. So, please guide me for which exams are need to go for USA for my further study? Please guide me.

13th July 2017, 11:47 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidelines to do higher studies after B.Sc nursing in USA

To pursue higher studies from USA after completion of B.Sc nursing, you should have scored good marks in bachelor's degree from a recognized board/university.
In order to become eligible for higher studies in USA, you are required to appear and qualify in EILTS/TOEFL and GRE (Graduate Record Examination) examination.
These examinations are taken by candidates to prove their excellency in English language such as reading, writing, listening and speaking.
So after qualifying these examination by scoring required marks/bands for a particular college/university of USA, you can then able to apply for admission to that college/university in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?