9th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to give for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I am in 2nd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication and looking forward to go USA for further study. So, can I know which entrance exam should I give ? Very much help needed It will be helpful if you can get back to me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing masters in abroad after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  3. Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?
  4. List of competitive exams which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  5. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. Procedure followed to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  13. Which exam is better to give amont IELTS, TOEFL or GRE to get admission for doing higher education in USA after completion of BCA course?
  14. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  15. Am I eligible to do B.E in Electronics after completion of diploma in Electrical?
  16. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Age limit to apply for Government Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2017, 12:10 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to give for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

You can pursue Bachelors of Technology or Bachelors of Engineering in USA after completion of your diploma in relevant stream with good overall percentage marks.
In order to become eligible for higher studies in USA after completing diploma engineering, you have to appear and qualify in English language proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL.
IELTS/TOEFL examinations are taken by the candidates willing to pursue higher studies in foreign countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?