18th July 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA?

Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA? What is the minimum criteria needed and which scholarship exams are available to take up to apply in the best universities in USA? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to go to USA for higher studies with full scholarship after intermediate?
  2. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  3. Procedure to register for scholarship exams to do higher studies in USA?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for higher studies after 12th standard?
  5. Details about USA M.Sc Scholarship in Hematology? Procedure to apply?
  6. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship for doing higher studies in India?
  7. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  8. Procedure followed to join higher studies in Australia or USA after 10th?
  9. How can I get scholarship for continuing my higher studies if I have scored 9.7 grade in 10th class?
  10. What are the steps followed for studying in USA?
  11. Is there any scholarship available to apply after completion of PUC to do my higher studies further? -- [New]
  12. Scholarship options for doing MS in MIT, USA?
  13. Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting VISA for doing higher studies in USA after 10th standard?
  15. Procedure to get admission in USA for higher studies after completion of 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for scholarship for higher studies after completion of 12th standard?
  17. Procedure for getting scholarship for higher studies after completion of mechanical engineering?
  18. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2017, 09:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a scholarship for doing higher studies in USA?

To get Scholarship for doing higher studies in USA, you should have passed the qualifying examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised university. To apply for admission to higher studies in US universities, you have to appear in GRE/ SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and secure good score. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to higher studies in US universities and you need to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of commencement of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?