15th November 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?

I want to send my son abroad for higher studies. Right now he is in 10th class. Can you tell me which country is better USA or Australia and what is the procedure including all the expenses? It will be really helpful if you can provide the answer soon.

24th November 2016, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?

It depends on the university and there are many universities in both countries which are considered the best in the world. You can go for USA because they have lot of top universities and they invest a lot in research means higher studies will be better there.

If you are getting admission in a reputed university in Australia, then it will also be a good option for you. Hence, act according to the situation you are in.

25th November 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country is better to do higher studies USA or Australia?

It is nice to see you looking forward to your son's betterment in the form of higher studies. Both USA and Australia are very good places to pursue higher studies. However, the decision regarding place of higher studies should be decided on the basis of institute rather than the country. The decision should be made on the ranking of institute, placement and exposure facility along with the expense required to be borne. The expense depends on the course to be pursued and can vary from 6 lakhs to 25 lakhs. Overall, USA is a better choice owing to large number of good institutes and good scope of job opportunities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?