27th December 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Having many backlogs in B.E. is a barrier for GRE?

Hello sir..
I have completed my 2nd year BE,
with many backlog subjects..
Does it have any effect on my gre career??
And what should i do 2 get through gre..??

28th December 2014, 05:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having many backlogs in B.E. is a barrier for GRE?

Having backlogs in your Graduation will not have any effect on your GRE examination. But, while applying for admissions in universities with the help of GRE score, you must have cleared all your backlogs to get admission in university for pursuing your higher studies. You can appear in GRE examination at any time because, there is no specific eligibility required to appear in GRE examination. To appear in GRE examination, you need to book a test slot by visiting the GRE official website http://www.ets.org/gre. By paying the GRE examination fee, you can book a test slot and you can appear for GRE examination on the date you have selected.
28th December 2014, 07:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to worry about your backlogs. That's because your backlogs will not have any effect on your GRE exam. GRE is only an exam for the candidates, who want to apply for MS in foreign universities. A Candidate with more than 20 backlogs can also appear for GRE exam. The GRE test center will enquire anything about your backlogs. So, you can apply for GRE exam.
You should apply for GRE exam, by preparing in Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections. After preparing, you can apply for GRE through online at the following link
https://mygre.ets.org/greweb/login/l..._revised_r_btn

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections
Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
28th December 2014, 11:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is no barrier in giving GRE if you have backlogs, neither will it affect the score of GRE. Your performance in GRE will produce your GRE score However you cannot get admission in any institute if you have backlog in your graduation irrespective of the score you get in GRE. Hence you need to clear your backlogs as soon as possible and then apply for GRE in order to get admission in post graduation after your BE in foreign universities.
14th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about if have a backlogs in my B.E but I score better in gre then I will get admission in top University in us or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?