13th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?

I am pursuing btech course in computer engineering .I want to pursue higher degree in computer engineering from foreign universities
Please tell me about the whole procedure of getting admission in foreign universities
Also tell me about GRE,TOEFL

17th January 2015, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Higher degree in computer engineering Abroad? Role of GRE and TOEFL?

After completion of your B.Tech course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue MS in Computer Science Engineering course in Abroad.

To get admission in MS course in foreign universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in most of the foreign universities. But, if you apply for admission in US universities, it is mandatory that you must have to appear in GRE examination. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

By scoring good marks in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can apply for admission in US universities. After getting admission letter from universities, you need to apply for Student visa for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad. Once, you get student visa, you can go abroad and you can pursue MS course in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?