1st August 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for MS course in Germany?

how can i apply for MS in germany ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MS in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and having knowledge of Germany A2? -- [New]
  2. MBA in Germany with 55% in MBS program?
  3. How to study masters education in germany?
  4. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  5. How can I apply in Germany for MBBS seat?
  6. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  7. Can I apply for aerospace engineering diploma course in Germany after completing B.Sc IT?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  12. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  13. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  15. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany?
  16. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  17. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
24th October 2012, 04:23 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for MS course in Germany?

hi,
You can do master course after graduation in abroad.
[IMG]www.studyaspire.com/img/StudyAbroad.jpg[/IMG]
You have to apply gre and toefl exam.
GRE exam stands for graduation record exam.
This exam is conducted to higher study in abroad.
The fees for Indian students is around 3500/-
Internationally it is $145/-
You can get more details about this by following this link

Check with the GRE website for the exact information

www.gre.org.
On the other hand,
You have to apply TOEFL exam.
Toefl exam stands for test of english foriegn language.
This test is conducted to test your english.
I hope you understand it
Thank you......
13th October 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

do i have any possibility of geting into the topmost colleges of usa and world like the MIT or the STANFORD UNIVERSITY?? if yes,then what are the exams i have to give and what are the eligibility criterias for these university?? p.s - i am an under graduate student in 2nd year of my study ??
28th July 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How much score should we get in GRE TOEFL to get admission in USA Universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?