16th November 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?

I have completed mba in agri business management at utkal university, orissa. I am now working in icici prudential in bank assurance. I want to work in abroad and therefore need to know which higher study should i pursue in abroad for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  2. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream?
  3. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  4. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  5. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  8. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  9. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  10. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  13. What to do after doing B.E in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  15. What is the procedure for taking up student visa to go abroad for doing higher studies?
  16. Which course I can do for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech Food Technology?
  17. Can I study Law in Abroad after completing 12th PCB?
  18. Can I do part time job if pursue MBA in Abroad? Cost expenses to study MBA in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?