16th November 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i do space study in abroad after BDS in India?

I have passed out my 12th sci with bio group. Right now i am doing B.D.S. But i want to do space study in abroad. I don't know how should i proceed. So kindly guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  2. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  3. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BDS? Job opportunities after completing BDS in India and Abroad?
  5. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  6. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  8. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  9. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  10. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  11. What should I study in Abroad to become a Space Scientist?
  12. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  13. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  14. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  15. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  16. Details about MDS in abroad after completing BDS
  17. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?