12th August 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it highly expensive to study MDS in New York University? Can I get job in India?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my 3rd year BDS in Chennai. I wish to do my MDS in New York University. Does it cost so much to learn in Abroad? Is MDS highly expensive in this University? Can I get job in India?

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MDS and getting job there after completing BDS in India?
  2. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  4. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  7. Possibility of practicing in USA after completing MDS in India through clearance of ORE exam? Fee structure of MDS course in Washington University?
  8. In which country I should study MDS if pursuing BDS in India?
  9. How to do MDS after completing BDS? Which exams should i prepare for? Is it expensive to do MDS?
  10. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  11. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  12. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  14. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best specialization to study in MDS in India?
  16. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  17. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  18. Can I get admission to study MDS under All India General Quota if secured 1403 AIR in NEET-PG?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?