24th December 2016, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma courses in Canada?

Hello, I am from India . I have completed my B.E civil in June 2016 . My engineering score is 8.19 CGPA . I want to apply for diploma courses in Canada. So, could you tell me what should I do ? Can I apply with this result?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Diploma courses in Dentistry is beneficial for me to practice in Canada?
  2. What is the eligibility to apply for diploma course in Canada?
  3. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  4. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  5. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  6. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  7. What is the difference between PG diploma course and masters? Do I have a better future if I go for PG diploma course? Which PG diploma course is best in pharmacy?
  8. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  11. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE
  13. Can I do diploma after 12th in Malaysia or Canada? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for Merchant Navy courses being Diploma holder in Plastic Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  16. Demanding courses in Canada after B.Tech from India?
  17. How to join short term courses from Canada, Australia? I am a BDS student
  18. Courses available after B.Sc Mathematics in Canada?
23rd February 2017, 11:52 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to apply for diploma courses in Canada?

Yes you are eligible for applying in Canada in a diploma course. As you have not mentioned the course in which you want to pursue your diploma, still give you some general information regarding how to apply,eligibility etc.
If you are applying for PG diploma, you would need the mark sheets or your bachelor degrees (all year scores as well as a cumulative score).
You need to fill up a detailed information about your family and financial condition,as it determines your eligibility to apply in the colleges and somehow helps with scholarships too!
Well, IELTS or TOEFL are usually not mandatory in Canada for diploma courses, if you have studied English up to standard 12.However, depending on case-to-case basis, the college may ask you to provide IELTS or TOEFL scores.
21st September 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for diploma courses in Canada?

Which PG diploma courses available in Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?