28th February 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Hello I am doing automobile engineering diploma and want to know that can a diploma holder do degree program in canada? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  4. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  5. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Computer or Automobile after completion of diploma course?
  10. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in Automobile engineering in Canada after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for getting job in NTPC after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PG diploma course after completion of 3 years diploma?
  16. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  17. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
2nd March 2017, 12:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes, you can do the degree course from Canada the minimum eligibility is the candidate must have completed his 10+2 with minimum of 65% from a recognized university and also completed his diploma from a recognized board/university. The candidate needs to appear for IELTS exam and to earn minimum 6 grades in order to study in Canada. The candidate also needs to submit the mark sheet of 10+2 along with the mark sheet of diploma. The candidate also need to submit the fund proof, medical proof, education visa, approval from university and college, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, photocopy of scorecard of IELTS/GMAT/TOEFL and resume.
2nd March 2017, 06:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Degree course in Canada after the completion of Diploma course in Automobile Engineering.
For that, you must have to complete your Diploma course course successfully with good percentage of marks. You must have to qualify in the entrance examinations like TOEFL, GRE etc in order to be eligible for doing degree course in Canada.
26th November 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in the end of diploma in automobile engineering in india and then i want to go to canada for my further studies related to my field then after completion of my graduation then can i get job related to my field easily ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?