11th December 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?

Hello
I am looking to appear in OMAT
for MBBS in abroadbut i don't know anything
will you [please help me to know
the helpfullness of OMAT for MBBS
in abroad??????????

14th December 2014, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?

OMAT (Overseas Medical Admission Test) is for admission in MBBS program from a University in China. Hence, if you want to take admission in MBBS from a Chinese University, then you must appear for OMAT.

OMAT will test your skills in basic life sciences and English. It is mainly conducted in the month of July. Therefore, if you have completed your 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education, then you can apply for this exam.

For more information visit http://www.omat.in/index.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?