20th August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my BSc Nursing?

I'm a 3rd year BSc nursing student, I would like to join MBBS, is it possible? I would like to do it abroad, like United States, Canada, England. What all are the eligibility criterias. Please give me a reply on [email protected]

21st August 2016, 10:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MBBS from abroad after completing my BSc Nursing?

Yes, you can join MBBS course even after completion of B.Sc. nursing course in abroad. Since different countries have different standards of healthcare industry so the admission procedure varies from one country to another. You need to appear in the concerned entrance exam based on which foreign institutes of the concerned country take admission. If you are aiming at USA and Canada, then you need to appear in MCAT along with one English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. Once you clear these exams, you need to apply online as per your scores. Then there will be resume screening, statement of purpose screening and interview round which will decide your admission status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?