20th August 2016, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

When should I start preparing for IELTS?

Hey there! My name is Bhavsar Bhumi. I am 3rd year B.Pharm student. When should I start my classes of IELTS? Is it the time I should start now or should I start in my final year?

20th August 2016, 09:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I start preparing for IELTS?

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. It is a standardised test which mainly tests English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections.

It is best to prepare for IELTS examination while pursuing your final year. You can prepare for IELTS examination by taking coaching from any recognised coaching center or through online resources. The validity of IELTS score is two years.
20th August 2016, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I start preparing for IELTS?

It is nice to see you aspire for IELTS. Since you are in third year, so you should start your preparation of IELTS from now if aiming at post graduation after your final year. This is because you need to appear in IELTS in your final year to opt for post graduation after completion of your B.Pharmacy course. Starting your preparation now will help you to focus at the fundamentals, make the concepts clear and strong and proceed further for advanced concepts and speedy resolution of problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?