8th July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to pursue B.Tech in Japan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

respected all
after diploma in mechanical engineering
i want to study b-tech from japan ..
plz help me how can i do this
plz help me freinds
with regards

Related Questions:
  1. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  2. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  3. Can I pursue B.E in Mechanical in Abroad Studies after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  4. Can I apply for D2D admission after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  6. What will be my salary after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I do B.Tech from AMIE after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to take admission in btech mechanical engineering in west bengal after diploma in automobile? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  11. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  12. List of colleges in Bangalore where I can pursue B.E correspondence after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  14. How to do B.tech mechanical after completing diploma in tool and engineering?
  15. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
  16. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  17. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  18. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
21st December 2017, 09:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to pursue B.Tech in Japan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

In order to get admission in Japanies University for B.Tech. course first you need to choose a university/institute. Then you need to check either you are eligible for that university or not. If you are eligible then apply for it, once you get the acceptance letter from University/Institute then you can proceed for further steps.

Requirements for admission:-
> You must have completed your 12th standard examinations with minimum of 85% marks from CBSE or ICES board.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS/CPE.
> You may need to appear for an university entrance test and interview.

These are the best Japanies Universities offering B.Tech. in Mechanical:-
> University of Tokyo.
> Kyoto University.
> Osaka University.

You can visit to the official website of respected university for detailed information and application form.
21st December 2017, 09:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to pursue B.Tech in Japan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

In order to get admission in Japanies University for B.Tech. course first you need to choose a university/institute. Then you need to check either you are eligible for that university or not. If you are eligible then apply for it, once you get the acceptance letter from University/Institute then you can proceed for further steps.

Requirements for admission:-
> You must have completed your 12th standard examinations with minimum of 85% marks from CBSE or ICES board.
> You must need to appear for English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS/CPE.
> You may need to appear for an university entrance test and interview.

These are the best Japanies Universities offering B.Tech. in Mechanical:-
> University of Tokyo.
> Kyoto University.
> Osaka University.

You can visit to the official website of respected university for detailed information and application form.
21st April 2022, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I study pg diploma in Canada after completing 3 year diploma in india (polytechnic)
15th May 2022, 04:47 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to study abroad, one has to prepare for entrance exam as well as english proficiency test.
They must have good academic background to get admission.
Then shortlist the university in which one is interested and then apply to those universities.
Once you get the call or acceptance from university , prepare for the interview.
After getting confirmation of admission, apply for visa.
Those who have completed 12th from a recognised university with 80-90% are eligible for admission.
5th March 2023, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I join japan to do job after diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?