3rd March 2018, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?

Hello, I am preparing for OMAT for doing MBBS course in Abroad. I want to study MBBS in China. I have completed 12th and preparing for OMAT by taking tuition. I just want to know that what marks I have to get in OMAT for getting MBBS in China?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  2. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  3. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  4. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS in China through OMAT?
  5. List of entrance exams except OMAT for study MBBS in China? List of coaching classes for preparation of OMAT in India?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in OMAT to study MBBS in Abroad?
  7. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering MBBS program through OMAT?
  8. How many seats are available to study MBBS in Abroad through OMAT? Cutoff marks required in PCB to appear?
  9. How OMAT is helpful to study MBBS in Abroad?
  10. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? -- [New]
  11. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  12. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  13. Detailed information about OMAT? List of universities offering Medical in Abroad through OMAT?
  14. How can I prepare for OMAT to get admission in MBBS at China? Reference books for preparation?
  15. What is the minimum marks required to study MBBS in China? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where I can get admission to study MBBS in Abroad if scored 109.43 marks in OMAT?
  17. Should I prepare for OMAT to study in Abroad if got admission in MBBS in India?
  18. What is the minimum percentage required to study MBBS in China and what will be cost per annum?
15th April 2018, 02:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?

Minimum marks required in OMAT(Ovearseas Medical Aptitude Test) to study MBBS in China varies every year. The cut off score depends on difficulty level of exam, availability of seats, number of applicants, etc.. Based on the cut-off score, China Medical College's authority prepares the merit list and shortlisted candidates are called for counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?