30th December 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?

Hello
what is the eligibility for ms in mechanical
engg in germany with is GRE scorecard?
kindly tell me about this immediately
waiting eagerly......

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  10. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  14. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  17. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  18. Will I get admission in MS at Germany having 301 in GRE and 7 in IELTS?
31st December 2014, 11:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?

No, you cannot get admission in MS course in Germany only with your GRE score. Most of the universities in Germany accept TOEFL/ IELTS score for providing admissions and GRE score is not required to get admission in German Universities. Only small number of German universities asks GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS score at the time of admissions. So, if you are applying for universities which asks GRE score, then, you can use your GRE scorecard at that time. But, to get admission in MS course in German Universities, it is mandatory that you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?