4th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?

Hello
I'm persuing my btech final year in computer science dept,
is it necessary to take GRE for MS degree in germany?
Please tell me about it friends
Thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [New]
  2. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  3. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  4. How to study Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany having done B.Tech in Mechanical? Which will be more beneficial for me between GRE score and Work Experience?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. Which exam is required to study M.E in Germany? Whta is the difference between GRE and IELTS? Is German Language required for Germany?
  7. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  8. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  9. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  10. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  11. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is GRE better or GATE for studies in Germany being financially weak?
  13. List of good universities for MS in Germany, I can apply for with my GRE score 292/340? I've done B.Tech(ME) with 62.5% marks
  14. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  15. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  16. Should I pursue MS from Germany or should I write GRE? I have done my B.Tech with 75% marks
  17. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?

5th November 2014, 04:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?

Yes, it is necessary to take GRE for admission in German universities for MS course. Most of the German Universities prefer GRE score for admission. However, few of them also accept SAT score. Along with GRE/SAT score you need to appear for IELTS also since one English proficiency out of TOEFL and IELTS is a must. Few German universities also conduct test of German Language while others give preference to candidates who know German language.

5th November 2014, 08:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, GRE is not necessary to study MS in Germany. Most of the universities in Germany provides admissions on the basis of IELTS/TOEFL score. IELTS or TOEFL is the test that you need to appear to prove your English Language Proficiency for getting admission in foreign universities. If you are applying for the universities which asks GRE and IELTS score, then, you need to appear for GRE examination.

5th November 2014, 09:31 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

In order to do MBBS in Germany, you need to have the following eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria:

• Need to have 55% minimum in your graduation
• Need to compulsorily attempt GRE/TOEFL/IELTS get score of more than 300, 90 and a scale of minimum 7.0 respectively
• You need to be good at German Language and need to have TestDaf
German Language Certificate

MS Colleges in Germany:

Technische Universitat Berlin
Freie Universitat Berlin
Universitat Zu Kiel
Universitat Konstanz
Universitat Bielefeld
Europa-Universitat Viadrina

6th November 2014, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

If you want going to study in Germany then tell me because we are providing a site of study abroad for Indian students.
our website name is worldstuy.in this site only for Indian students

6th November 2014, 06:09 PM
Studyabroad786

If any Indian students have desire to study abroad then they students can contact me because we have a study abroad site only for Indian students my site name is "worldstudy.in" thanks

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?