4th January 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job soon after completing B.Sc Nursing?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a B.Sc nursing 3rd year student. I am very much interested to work in abroad after finishing my course. How can I get a job soon after I complete course? Is experience necessary? What are the entrance exams I have to attend? Please help me. I am an orphan and I want to settle my own?

5th January 2018, 06:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job soon after completing B.Sc Nursing?

For courses like Nursing, your internship is the most important part of studies. If you have got your internship from a good place, then getting a job will not be difficult.

You just need to try to appear for interviews to get selected for the job. Most of the private hospitals usually, select on the basis of your interview and CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?