3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

When is the right time to start education loan process for MS in Abroad?

I am agriculturist, I have no income return, my daughter wants to study in USA for MS, now she is studying in final year engineering. When I can start for education loan process, which bank will help me. Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  3. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Procedure to get education loan for B.Tech student of NIT whose father is working in Abroad?
  5. Procedure to get an education loan for B.Tech student of VIT whose father is working in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  8. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  9. How can I avail an Education Loan of Rs.24 Lacs to study MS in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  11. Does IDBI Bank offers an Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study Abroad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  12. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  13. Do we get loans to study abroad? How much time is given to repay the loan?
  14. Can I apply for an Education Loan without any property mortgage for brother's Abroad studies?
  15. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  18. Maximum amount to get under UCO Bank Education Loan Scheme to study MS in Abroad?
5th January 2018, 05:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the right time to start education loan process for MS in Abroad?

You can apply for education loan, when admission is confirmed at the said university. The banks usually conduct verifications before granting any education loan.

You have to become a guarantor and if their is any income, then you have to show it through bank statements. Also, they can ask for collateral security like any property or FDs, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?