18th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am looking for study my MS in USA.
I would like to know that when I should apply for
Education Loan? After getting Visa then I should apply
for Education Loan from any Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA without having any property?
  2. Should I have to show Student Visa to Bank for getting Education Loan to study MS in Canada? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  7. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  8. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs to study MS in USA if Bank sanctioned only Rs. 20 Lacs?
  9. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  11. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  12. How much amount will be sanctioned in Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA?
  13. Can bank show sanction letter of 2 Lakhs? an bank favour in getting Visa?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  15. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study in USA for a candidate who has secured 89% in 10th, 93% in 12th, 69% in B.Tech and expecting 1300 scores in GRE? -- [New]
  18. Which Bank sponsored Education Loan of Rs. 18 Lacs to study MS in India? Documents required to apply?
23rd May 2015, 01:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply for Bank Education Loan after getting Visa to study MS in USA?

No, you need to apply for education loan before applying for visa. This is because you need to prove your financial stability to travel to a foreign country, live and pursue the course at the visa office to get your visa. Hence bank statement is necessary for getting visa. You should apply for education loan once you get confirmed admission call from a recognized foreign university.Then you need to prove your financial stability to both the institute and the visa consulate office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?