13th February 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?

Sir, I have got 48% in +2 non medical. I have scored 33, 48, 58 marks in maths , physics, chemistry respectively. I want to study further in USA. So i want to know what minimum percentage is required for student visa. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  2. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  3. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. What are the minimum marks required in 12th for student visa?
  6. Chances to get student Visa to pursue M.S. in USA if having low profile academics?
  7. Tests required and Visa process for Masters in Dental surgery in USA?
  8. Can I apply for student Visa in USA being an NIOS candidate?
  9. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
  10. Best way to go USA by student Visa or any other mode?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  13. How to get Visa on the basis of B.Tech degree percentage?
  14. How to go to USA for Further studies after doing diploma in computer and science engineering? How much percentage is required
  15. IGNOU, Bachelors in Information Technology, Multimedia And Internet Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?
  17. How much percentage of marks required in graduation to do post graduation course in USA?
  18. What does Visa and Green Card mean?
13th February 2016, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What minimum percentage is required for student visa for USA?

The chance of getting Visa does not depend upon the percentage secured in qualifying examination. But, it is best to have good aggregate i.e., more than 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination for getting admission in top foreign universities and for easy approval of Visa. I suggest you not to bother about your 12th standard aggregate because, the Visa approval depends upon your answers to the questions raised by Visa Interviewer. If the Visa Interviewer satisfies with your answers, your Visa will be approved and you can go to US for pursuing your higher studies.
8th December 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How much score should be required for emergency management
29th November 2019, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

If I get above 60% in 12th board exam, is there any chance of me going to study in USA?
5th January 2020, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 60 percent in SSC part 1 and no ielts I want to go USA for student visa
27th February 2020, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 46% in BBS(bachelors)and I want to further study in USA.So is there any alternatives to study in USA???
6th April 2020, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am from Nepal I have dream to complete my further study in US
So.i wanna know how much percentage will required?
8th April 2020, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i have got 59% marks in becholar,then can i take admission in any course in US ?
25th April 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir how much gap is acceptable for America visa
28th April 2020, 12:49 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

According to me, 70% of you need to get a USA study visa. For more details, you can check the college or university website and offer the latter if you have. If you want to direct admission in medical courses then join Caribbean Medical University.
12th February 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I got 54% aggregate in 2 and i have hospitality experience as a waiter for 1 and half year and as a bartender for more than year and 3 years gap and I%u2019m planning to study in usa ! Can i apply ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?