22nd June 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?

hello,my gre sore is 271 and my givenname have being misplaced with my surname and surname with my given name.first of all i want to know can i have visa or can i do my ms in usa universities with this score.

ORIGINAL:
My surname:Mohammed
My given name:Aamair sohail

ERROR IN MY NAME AS:
My surname:Sohail
My given name:Mohammed Aamair
can this problem can be sought out so that if i am eligiable with my score to ms in usa there should be no problem in my visa/f1.
Do u recommend me to wright IELTS with this low score will this increase my chances of gettin visa for usa.PLEASE REPLY SOON.
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Chances of getting Visa without IELTS and GRE scores?
  2. Can I get Visa and admission in USA for MS?
  3. Will I get USA Visa as per my scores?
  4. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for the admission in MS at USA? Cost of MS program in USA?
  8. Possible good universities in USA having 55.62% in engineering?
  9. Is there any cutoff B.tech for doing MS by writing GRE and IELTS
  10. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  11. How can I go for MS in USA while writing IELTS?
  12. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  13. Can I apply for Master degree in USA if pursuing B.Tech(CE) through GRE and IELTS?
  14. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  15. Can we do MS with GRE and IELTS score without writing the TOEFL?
  16. Is the IELTS score valid for USA universities? What about GRE and TOEFL scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Information about USA student Visa? Is GRE required for Ph.D or is TOEFL valid in USA
  18. Can I get visa from Australian Embassy if scored 6 in speaking and writing, 5 in reading and 5.5 in listening of IELTS?
19th December 2014, 07:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?

can i get admission in florida international university and visa to do ms in us as my scores are 271 in gre & 60 % in academics and i did not write my ielts yet plz suggest me what to do now ?
11th February 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I have Visa or can I do MS in USA with 271 in GRE? Writing IELTS is recommended for me? How to get the name error edited?

Is there any trouble to live in America without last name on documents except gazette who shows my last name?
8th August 2021, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I have problem if my surname is D'souza in great test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?