26th December 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How can I join NASA after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hello Sir, I am doing polytechnic from govt. college in mechanical engineering second year. After it, I want to join NASA. Can you tell me that can I join NASA or not? If I can join NASA, then tell me how? Please Sir.

16th January 2017, 12:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join NASA after polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot join NASA after completion of your diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. This is because NASA does not recruit diploma engineers especially overseas students from the developing nations. The best way for you to go to NASA is :-

- Go for B.Tech course in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Then appear in the entrance exam to get job opportunity in ISRO.
- Perform good service in ISRO for few years.
- If you are able to carry out good research work in ISRO, then you can opt for NASA easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?