7th September 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get job in a top company after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I am Meghnath Kumar Mahto. I completed my diploma in mechanical engineering from K.K Polytechnic, Nalanda. How to join your company in PTPL, Patratu? Please give me valid information.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  3. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  4. Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  6. TRF & TES jobs for Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. How to get a good job in top core company in mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the Job opportunities or Training opportunities for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer candidate?
  10. Can I get job in core company after mechanical engineering?
  11. Companies hiring candidates with diploma in Mechanical?
  12. Am I eligible for any job in Mahindra company if I have 1 backlog in Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Should I join if selected as a Claim Serve Engineer in an Insurance Company being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma 6th semester student?
  14. Job opportunities after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? What would be the starting salary and salary after 5 years?
  15. How to secure a job in Bhushan Steel being a Diploma in Mechanical holder? How much salary they offer for Diploma candidate? -- [New]
  16. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Diploma in Mechanical engineering is eligible to apply for Bharat Wagon & Engineering Company, Patna? Which post I can get?
  18. How to work in a company after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
7th September 2016, 08:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get job in a top company after diploma in mechanical engineering?

You can apply for interview through the official websites of the top companies. You need to create a CV which describes all your qualities with personal information. Selection will be based on the performance in interview and your CV.

You can also try to apply through various job portals or even through job consultancies. Only good performance in interview is what required for selection.
7th September 2016, 11:10 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get job in a top company after diploma in mechanical engineering?

To get the job in top company after diploma in mechanical engineering you need to crack the recruitment examination held by the company.The following are the best mechanical top companies suitable for you:-

**BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)

**ISRO(Indian space research organisation)

**DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)

**ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)

**AAI(Airport authority of India)

**SAIL(Steel authority of india)

**RRB(Railway recruitment board)

**UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )

**CDS(Combined defense service)

**BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?