10th December 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do MBBS in China? Is it possible to get job in home country after pursuing MBBS from there?

Is it good to do MBBS in China? What is the scope of it? Have anyone tried it before? Can you please share your experience over here with the details? Is it possible to get a job in home country once we complete the course or not? is it really valid?

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  2. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  3. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  4. List of some best universities in China where I can study MBBS course? Can I get job in India after doing MBBS from China?
  5. How can I get internship in AIIMS being a Nepali student pursuing MBBS from China?
  6. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for internship in India while pursuing MBBS from China? Am I eligible to get any Scholarships in India being a Nepal citizen?
  8. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  10. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the total expense for pursuing MBBS? Can I get a Scholarship for pursuing MBBS? -- [New]
  13. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  14. Which exams do I have to appear to study MBBS in abroad??
  15. Can I get admission for MBBS after MSc Biotech?
  16. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  18. What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?
16th January 2017, 01:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to do MBBS in China? Is it possible to get job in home country after pursuing MBBS from there?

Yes, it is good to do MBBS from China. This is because :-

- Getting admission is easy.
- MBBS course from China is cheaper than that in India especially when compared with the private institutes.
- You can even come back to India after course completion and practice in India.

In order to practice in India after completion of MBBS course in China, you need to clear the screening exam of MCI. Once you clear the exam, you will get the license to practice in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?