14th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?

Hello,

Which university is best for B.Tech in abroad and which entrance exam, I have to pass, I have just cleared my 12 th CBSE exams? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon as possible? I really wanted to know this information to move forward now.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  4. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  5. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  6. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  7. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  8. Is it possible to study in abroad after passing 12th in science from CBSE board?
  9. What are the courses I can apply for after completion of 12th commerce in abroad?
  10. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  11. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  12. Which are the exams we can write to qualify for free scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  14. Are there any exams through which I can get admission in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  16. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  17. How to study in a good foreign university after completing 12th in CBSE
  18. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?

15th June 2015, 11:18 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?

The Best University Abroad for the course of B.Tech is MIT(Massachusetts Institute of Technology) in US.
So to get into this University you will have to clear the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cracked these two Examinations a test and a Personal Interview will be conducted by MIT. Once you clear that you will be eligible to study the course of B.Tech from MIT.
So start your preparation from now on.

15th June 2015, 11:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University I can apply for doing B.Tech in abroad after completion of 12th CBSE exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Which university is best for B.Tech in abroad and which entrance exam, I have to pass, I have just cleared my 12 th CBSE exams? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon as possible? I really wanted to know this information to move forward now.

Thanks!
List of the University for B.Tech course in Abroad:-

Clark University
Address: 950 Main St, Worcester, MA 01610, United States

Hellenic American University
Address: Massalias 22, Athens 106 80, Greece

Northwestern University
Address: 633 Clark St, Evanston, IL 60208, United States

Carnegie Mellon University
Address: 5000 Forbes Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, United States

Bentley University
Address: 175 Forest St, Waltham, MA 02452, United States

Concordia University Wisconsin
Address: 12800 N Lake Shore Dr, Mequon, WI 53097, United States

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?