4th March 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?

Hi,
I am permanent resident in Australia.
My husband is citizen in Australia.
I qualified B.Sc(Nursing) from India .
I want to be registered in Australia for M.Sc(Nursing) course.
Kindly tell me the procedure.

17th March 2018, 04:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?

Yes, as a Nursing graduate you can pursue 2 years Master of Nursing Science course from Australian University. In order to pursue Master of Nursing Science from Australian University you will have to give an Qualification assessment.

Admission requirement for Master of Nursing Science course:-
> You must have an undergraduate degree completed not more than ten years prior to the date of application.
> You will have to appear for English Proficiency test.

For more details about Qualification assessment you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://internationaleducation.gov.au/services-and-resources/services-for-individuals/qualifications-assessments/pages/qualification-assessment.aspx
20th April 2023, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I register to study M.Sc(Nursing) being a Wife of permanent citizen of Australia?

Hi I am permanent resident Australia i did my bsc nursing in India
How can I get Rn in Australia ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?