18th April 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English?

How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English? I really want to go abroad and study. So, can someone please provide me the information for the same? Awaiting to get an answer soon. Thanks!

19th April 2015, 11:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you need to appear in both SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to higher studies in Abroad institutions and to get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency Skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to higher courses in Abroad institutions.
19th April 2015, 03:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study abroad after completing 10th standard in India if I am good at Maths, Science and English?

To pursue your higher studies in Aboard, you have to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to pursue their Higher secondary schooling in Aboard. After completing IELTS(General Module) exam, you should select the college/universities, where you want to pursue your higher studies and you should apply for admission in college/universities by sending your application and IELTS exam score through online or through courier. Then the college/university will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile college/universities admission requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?