18th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to take coaching class for GRE?

hi sir;
actually am going take gre test this for this year,
so do i need to take coaching for that?
i am a liltle bit tensed about
the examination can you help me?

20th January 2015, 04:58 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to take coaching class for GRE?

If you are good at English and Mathematics, then there is no need to take any coaching, because the maths syllabus of GRE exam is the syllabus of 7th to 10th standard mathematics and English exam is based on General English. But, you should be good at Vocabulary in English language.
If you are not good at English and Mathematics, it is better to join in any good GRE coaching center.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
20th January 2015, 07:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is best to take GRE coaching from any reputed coaching center to score good marks in your GRE examination. GRE is a standardized test which accepted by many foreign universities for admission in graduation courses. In GRE examination, you need to answer quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning and analytical writing sections. To perform well in these sections, you must have to take GRE coaching. I suggest you to score more than 300 marks in GRE examination to get admission in top foreign universities.
1st April 2015, 01:32 AM
bichapoda

Yes taking Coaching for GRE is always a very good choice.

GRE is the Entrance exam for students who want to there higher education in Abroad.

Based in your GRE Score only the Universities will give you Admission in to there Universities.

There are many advantage if you go for GRE Coaching like you will learn Tricks and Tips low to save time in Math and also how to manage time in over all exam.

If you get very good score in GRE then you will be eligible for Scholarships given by the Universities for the students who score well in GRE exam.

GRE is a Online test so make sure your system is working properly as soon as you reach the system in your exam center, if you have any problem then inform it to the Invigilator.

Make sure you attend all the Questions .

So as there will be heavy Competition for this exam its better for you to go for Coaching and also try to solve recent year question paper along with Mock test to make you perfect .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?