30th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Posts: n/a

How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?

I have completed my 10th 8 years ago. Then I quit my studies due to some reason. Note I want to continue my studies Abroad from where I discontinued. I'm 24 years old. So how should I go Abroad for further studies?
Kindly help me on it.

19th March 2018, 07:02 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,580
Default Re: How can I study in Abroad if completed 10th 8 years ago?

You need to have some good reason for such a huge gap between studies. Most of the reputed universities have an upper age limit and will also have objection to the gap.

Only in case of correspondence course, you can get admission without worrying about age and also gap will not be a concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? 116 8th August 2022 04:37 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: