18th March 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?

Sir,
After 10th completed, I have done Diploma in CSE.
I have not done 12th. Now I want to go Abroad
for doing B.Tech course. Kindly tell me
I am eligible for this?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  2. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  3. Study Abroad for a candidate who has backlogs in Diploma in CSE?
  4. How may I go to abroad to do B.Tech after completing my diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  6. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  8. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  9. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  12. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  13. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  14. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  15. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  17. Process to study B.tech in Abroad after Diploma? Way to earn money there after completion of B.Tech?
  18. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
20th March 2015, 10:12 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in CSE on 10th basis?

There are many colleges and universities offering various courses, you just need to get clarity and see convenience. Most of the top foreign engineering institutions do not allow diploma overseas candidates to pursue B.Tech course. Hence 10+2 is necessary. If you want to pursue your B.Tech in foreign countries then you need apply for entrance exams like SAT, TOFEL and IELTS. Then on the basis of Score you can select the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?