9th December 2014, 02:53 PM
Posts: n/a

Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has completed B.E. 2 years ago?

i got 2 years drop after my BE ,
i want to do MS ...
so plz tell me,
m i elligible for ms in abroad??????
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  2. Study abroad for a candidate who has secured 76% in H.S.?
  3. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  4. Which course should I choose to study in Abroad if completed 12th Science?
  5. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  6. Eligibility to study Ophthalmology in Abroad countries?
  7. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Financial aid to study MBBS from Abroad for candidate having outstanding achievements?
  9. Continuing studies after 9 years of gap in Abroad is possible? Details of MBA or any other possible courses that can be done?
  10. Where to get the question papers for IBPS exam?
  11. Requirements to study Abroad in 12th class?
  12. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Architecture program for a candidate who has completed B.E.(CE) 10 years ago?
  14. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  15. How to study in abroad for Ph.D? I have completed M.Tech in Energy System
  16. How to study abroad after completing 12th?
  17. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  18. In which college should I study MCA in Abroad after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria and requirements to study? -- [New]
11th December 2014, 11:36 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: India
Posts: 8,583
Default Re: Eligibility to study MS in Abroad for a candidate who has completed B.E. 2 years ago?

Yes, you are eligible for MS abroad. It is good to see that you are about to start your studies after a gap of two years. There is nothing to worry, as there is no age limit for post graduation. You need to appear and score good marks in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL or IELTS since most of the foreign universities take admission on the basis of scores in these exams. Then you need to choose 4-5 universities and apply online along with resume and statement of purpose. On getting selected you need to apply for student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship? 4 27th July 2020 07:58 PM
What should be my marks in UG to study Master of Science in Abroad? 2 13th May 2014 07:40 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: