14th February 2015, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in US/UK if pursuing Diploma in Information Technology?

Hello! sir
Sir i wanted a guidance regarding my degree course in abroad. I am doing my second year diploma in Information Technology. and want to persecute my B.Tech degree in USA or UK. So can i get proper tips and hints to achieve my dream?

Related Questions:
27th January 2018, 11:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in US/UK if pursuing Diploma in Information Technology?

As you are pursuing Diploma in Information Technology and want to pursue B.Tech. from USA/UK. So after completion of Diploma in Information Technology course you can opt for B.Tech. in Information Technology. In order to pursue B.Tech. in Information Technology first you need to choose a suitable University for that course you intended to study then you need to check about eligibility criteria and apply for that course. Once you get the acceptance letter from University you can proceed for further steps like visa and medical test.

These are the Universities/Institutes offering B.Tech in Information Technology:-
> Globe Institute of Technology, USA
> SUNY Canton College of Technology
> London South Bank University, UK
> MIddlesex University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?