16th February 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

hello sir...........
ma bro was doin btec n he was havin no interest in doin his btec as he didn't get his favourate stream...he got btec in food tec by his rank ..............now he just have completed his second semester n now he wanna leave btec n wants to go abroad or wants to do study in sum other stream.........he had done his 2 in non-med...........he had interest in management...........plz help...........what are the good options for him now in abroad???????????????now he had a gap year after 2 if he leave his degree.......how cn he go 4 abroad study????????
n if abroad then vich country is better??????????
plzzzzzzzzz help....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27th January 2018, 11:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Management related courses in Abroad for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

If your brother having interest in Management related course so he can opt for one of the below listed courses:-
> Bachelor of Applied Science in Emergency Management
From - Northern Arizona University

> Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Technology Management
From - Northern Arizona University

> Bachelor of Science in Sport and Recreation Management - Sport Management Concentration
From - University of North Alabama

> Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) in Management
From - Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania

> Business Management with Communications BSc (Hons)
From - University of Birmingham

> International Marketing and Management with Placement (London Campus) BSc (Hons)
From - Newcastle University

> Bachelor Of Hotel Management
From - Charles Sturt University

> Bachelor Of Tourism Management
From- University of Canberra

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?