12th February 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

How can I study further in US, Australia and UK if pursuing 10th?

I am a student currently studiying in class 10th
i want to go to abroad for my further studies
favourable countries are astralia united states of america and U.k.
Can you tell me when and how i can go?
with minimum fees?

Related Questions:
27th January 2018, 10:58 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in US, Australia and UK if pursuing 10th?

As you saying you are in 10th standard and want to continue your further study in abroad. So you can pursue high schooling in abroad. It is not easy to get admission in any foreign institute however you should make a plane and have to follow it.

First of all you need to choose a high school based on the subject you intend to study and apply for it. After that you will have to sit in English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. Once the Institute will accept your application and allow you for study then you can apply for Student Visa.

There are many scholarship programs for Studying Abroad in High School. Before applying to it you should Check with your program provider to see whether they offering scholarship or not. These are the some scholarship programs where you can apply:-
> YFU-USA Key Club/Key Leader Scholarship
> Define Yourself Scholarship
> Brandon Goodman Scholarship
> US State Department Scholarships

Last edited by HKBEHURA; 28th January 2018 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Content mistype
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?