6th May 2015, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech recently.
Now I want to do my M.Tech in Abroad.
Kindly help me to know the procedure.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  5. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  6. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  7. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  8. M.Tech in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  10. How can I study M.Tech in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. Can I study MBA in Abroad if working in a Media firm?
  12. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  13. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  14. What should I do further to study in Abroad being a Commerce graduate? -- [New]
  15. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  16. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  17. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to study Integrated MBA-MS or M.Tech-MS course in Abroad?
9th May 2015, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?

To pursue M.Tech in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GRE score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad countries like US, etc. To get admission in Abroad universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to M.Tech course in Abroad universities.
9th May 2015, 01:54 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To pursue MS(M.Tech) in Aboard, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. That's because these exam scores are important to apply for admission and they also important admission, scholarships and Grant-ships. So, first try to complete these exams with good scores. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission in selected list of universities through online or by sending your application and required documents through courier.
10th May 2015, 06:32 PM
debidas15

Dear,

You can go for m.tech ifrom Poltava university Ukraine,it is a very recognised university,and huge number of students from India go to study to poltava university.
Education fee per annum is less than 2500$.The best part is all the colleges are govt. Colleges in ukraine,and there are no entrance exams.The living standard is also very good.
We run our own education consultancy,and we provide direct admission to the colleges in ukraine.
So,if you want to know more you can contact me on

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?