6th March 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical
Engineering with an aggregate of 59.2%.
I feel so bad and I hate myself.
But I want to go Abroad for MS.
Kindly help me regarding Abroad studies.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? -- [New]
  2. Can I study further in Abroad if secured less than 70% in B.Tech(ME)?
  3. Am I eligible to study MS in Abroad if secured 58% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 8.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  5. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  6. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  7. Scholarship to study Abroad after Matriculation?
  8. How can I study further in Abroad with scholarship if secured 86% in 12th Science?
  9. Is it possible to pursue Engineering in Abroad with Scholarship?
  10. How to study MS Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? Which is the best country?
  11. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  12. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. How can I study MBBS in abroad if secured 95.6% in 12th and 91% in 10th?
  15. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  16. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  18. Qualification needed to study abroad in Computer Science and Engineering branch? -- [Most Discussed]
7th March 2015, 01:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

Yes, you can study MS in Aboard, even if you have only 59.2% in your B.Tech. To apply for admission, first you should complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams and you should get good marks in these Exams. That's because most of the universities offers admissions by considering these exam scores of the applicants. So, having good score in these exams, can improve your chances of getting admission, even if you have less percentage in your B.Tech. And while applying for universities, try to specify any considerable reason, for your low percentage, in your Statement of purpose or Essay, which you will send to the universities, while applying for universities.
7th March 2015, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in Abroad if secured 59.2% in B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?

To study MS in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory to get admission in MS course in Abroad universities except some top universities asks for GRE score. But, it is mandatory that you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad universities by reporting your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations score. If you can satisfy the eligibility required to get admission in the university, then, the university will send you an admission letter and you can join and pursue MS course in the university.
7th March 2015, 11:21 PM
DrABJ

Hi,
You have not mentioned about the country you would like to go for. But there are many options in Europe which you can checkout at tutos professionals website.
8th March 2015, 01:04 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry since you are eligible to pursue MS degree in abroad as there is no eligibility percentage criteria in the graduation course for appearing in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. However, it is difficult to get top universities since your academic record is not very bright. There is nothing to hate yourself since you can rise to great height from here if you be focused and work hard from now on. You should have thought about this earlier and worked hard rather than repenting now.

You need to appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL/IELTS followed by applying in the universities in abroad based on your scores in the entrance exams and your academic record. You need to make a strong resume and statement of purpose to get admission in well reputed institute. On getting shortlisted you have to apply for visa. You can get admission in the top institutes if you have some work experience or do some good project work and score good marks in the entrance exams. So do not lose hope and deliver your best at whatever you do from now on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?