6th March 2015, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Where should I study B.Tech among India and Abroad?

Sir,
Kindly suggest me about my education.
I am studying in class 11 of CBSE Board.
I will be study B.Tech after my 12th
and then MS. This is my plan.
But I want to get your advice that
I should go Abroad after my 12th for B.Tech
or I should do B.Tech in India?

7th March 2015, 08:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I study B.Tech among India and Abroad?

You can pursue your B.Tech course from anywhere whether in India or Abroad. Since, your ultimate goal is to study MS course, you can pursue MS course even if you complete B.Tech course from India. To study B.Tech course in India after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in engineering entrance examinations like JEE, BITSAT, EAMCET, KCET, etc. If you are interested to study B.Tech course in Abroad, then, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. If you complete your B.Tech course from India, then, to pursue MS course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations and by qualifying the examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?