7th March 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PG course after B.Sc in abroad?

Respected Professionals,

I'm Dhanya Choudary..Well I'm doing my B.sc(mscs) 2nd year.. I'm actually interested in Psychology as well.. So can i do psychology in PG in abroad? Do i have that choice? What are future key steps after taking it? Could you please explain me.

Thanking you.

8th March 2015, 08:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PG course after B.Sc in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Professionals,

I'm Dhanya Choudary..Well I'm doing my B.sc(mscs) 2nd year.. I'm actually interested in Psychology as well.. So can i do psychology in PG in abroad? Do i have that choice? What are future key steps after taking it? Could you please explain me.

Thanking you.
Yes you can do it.
There are a lot of courses that are available when it comes to doing PG Courses.
You can opt for an Integrated P.Hd Course as well.
Almost all the Universities that as the Arts Department has psychology department.
If you want to study abroad you will have to start your preparation for GRE and TOEFL Examination from now on.

You will have to at first appear for the GRE Examination.
The GRE Examination is conducted many times a year and it is upto the candidate to decide which date is more suited to him.
The TOEFL Examination is an Examination in which the main questions are regarding English and you will require to prepare for this Examination.
If you are able to crack both the Examination then you will be given a list from where you will have to choose the University name and the course you want to avail.
There will be a personal Interview that will be conducted mainly done over Skype Calling.
If you are good with the Interview then you will be definitely selected for the P.G Course.
If you can perform nicely then you can be also rewarded with a Scholarship during your P.G Course.

So a lot depends on your preparation and how you score in these two Examinations.
If you can score good marks in both the Examinations then it gives you a greater opportunity to get admission in the Universities of Abroad.
So you are eligible for the PG Course once you clear both these Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?