25th January 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

hello sir,
i am a btech 3rd year student.
I want to study ms in u.s.a and
settle there by getting a job there itself.
So please guide me regarding this

26th January 2015, 12:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS and get job in USA being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

- First of all, aim at completion of B.Tech degree with good grades since career record (especially academic background) is a parameter of evaluation during selection process in foreign institutes.
- Appear in the entrance exams - GRE and TOEFL. For details of GRE, click here and for TOEFL click here.
- Score good marks in them if you want to get admission in the top institutes.
- Apply online in the US Universities as per your scores and their eligibility criteria.
- On getting shortlisted, confirm your admission and apply for student visa.
- After completion or during the course, you can opt for employment by appearing in the recruitment process of various companies.
- You need a certificate of your employment from your employer and get the work permit from the US consulate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?