25th January 2015, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

Hello
Which entrance exam should i attend
for studying in foregin country on
engineering field (B.Tech Civil engg.)
waiting for your guidance

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  2. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  3. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  5. Entrance exams to give for PhD Abroad?
  6. Does Karnataka State Open University approved by AICTE?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  9. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  10. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  11. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it? -- [New]
  12. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  13. What are the best colleges available in India to do Computer Engineering? How to get prepared for it?
  14. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  15. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  16. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for scholarship exam to study in Abroad?
  18. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
26th January 2015, 01:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You need to appear and score well in the below mentioned exams to get admission in the foreign institutes for B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course. However, apart from scores in the entrance exams, your career record is also evaluated during selection in the admission process.

- SAT
- TOEFL/IELTS

For details about SAT, click here.
For details about IELTS, click here.
For details about TOEFL, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?