3rd September 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to further study in UK? I am a student of B.Tech IVth year

I am a student of btech IV year (information & technology) branch.and i want to do further study in uk. and also want to do part time job.so plese gide me

17th September 2016, 08:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to further study in UK? I am a student of B.Tech IVth year

To pursue your higher studies in UK after completion of your B.Tech fourth year Information Technology course from a Government recognised university, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations.

TOEFL/ IELTS examinations score is mandatory to apply for admission to Master's degree course in UK universities. You need to have minimum 60% aggregate marks in your Bachelor's degree course to get admission in best universities for pursuing Master's degree course in UK.

You can also do part time job but, it is not official, you are not permitted to work while studying but, many students also do part time jobs while studying, so, you can also do a part time job but, not for sure. Once you secured admission letter from the UK university, you can apply for Visa and if it is approved, you can go to UK for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?