13th April 2017, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

How can an Indian student get admission in MBBS course at VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine? Documents required for it?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and want to get admission in MBBS course at VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine. How can a Indian student get admission in this university? Documents required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Kharkiv National Medical University approved by MCI for MBBS course?
  2. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  3. Which university of Ukraine is best between Kharkiv State Medical University and Odessa National Medical University?
  4. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  5. In which all countries my MBBS degree would be eligible for MD?
  6. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?
  7. Best National Medical University in Ukraine for MBBS? Whether MCI screening for practice in India is tough?
  8. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  9. After MBBS/MD from Ukraine, is it possible to practice in India? Is the MCI screening very tough ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Uzhhorod National University is good for MBBS course? Is Ukraine a safe country for girls?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Ukraine? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Ukraine? Scope of pursuing MBBS there?
  13. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  14. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?
  15. Where to approach to get admission in MBBS course at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine? Fee structure for MBBS course?
  16. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  17. How to apply online for an education loan while studying in Ukraine at SBI? Necessary documents required for it?
  18. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
16th April 2017, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can an Indian student get admission in MBBS course at VN Karazin Kharkiv National University, Ukraine? Documents required for it?

You can contact the university directly and proceed with Visa formalities from the embassy. There is no problem in getting admission in Ukraine, if you have the money. Just make sure you have passed 12th with PCB.

Getting admission is possible, if you have got necessary documents with study visa. There is no need to worry because MBBS from abroad has become less popular due to MCI screening test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?