6th August 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only

Respected Sir,
Sir i am a student of class 12th with subjects as physics,chemistry,maths,biology and english .As i am having both maths and biology so i am not able to decide from which subjects i should continue further in my life.
Also i am very much interested in studying abroad in countries like US and UK.i have also contacted some agents who are snding children for studying abroad but they told m that it will cost 20-25 lacks of rupees for a normal B.TECH course.But my parents cannot afford so much money.So kindly tell me is their any govt. criteria which on the basis of academics is sending students abroad for studies.I can afford 8-12 lacks of rupees for my whole course.I will be very thankful to you if you will help me.Waiting to hear from you soon.
THANKING YOU
AKHIL CHAUDHARY

31st August 2014, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only

im working abroad country. my daughter going to finish 12th standerd. i like to send my daughter canada to study. how i can apply? what documents i have to arrange? how i can get bank loan in india? please help me to send my daughter to study in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?